The Central Facilitation Services is Department is headed by the Secretary of Public Prosecution Mr. Elijah T. Nduati, CBS who oversees the operations of the various ODPP departments, divisions, sections and units.
His functions include:
- Coordinating and directing all administrative functions
- Financial and human resource matters
- Preparing and negotiating the performance contract
- Coordinating the ODPPs human resource function
- Providing general support services in the operations of the ODPP
- Preparing ODPP Budget
The Administration Division will be responsible for efficient provision of office services; telephone services; registry services; office accommodation; transport services, ensuring proper facilitation of officers travelling within and without the country and ensuring bills are properly paid.